Tuesday, February 11, 2020

dinsdag 11 februari 2020

dinsdag 11 februari 2020 Midnight movie - Young Frankenstein. Up for Democracy Now. Report: Trump Budget Seeks Boost to Military and Nuclear Spending, Cuts to Social Programs and EPA.
TRUMP LIE: “We won’t be touching your Social Security or Medicare.” TRUMP BUDGET: Cuts Social Security by $30 billion and Medicare by $850 billion. This is not a small lie, America. He is lying about cutting benefits that you have spent your entire life PAYING FOR.
I need fresh air. It's just above freezing in the morning. The sun comes out after lunch. It gets up to 38°F. I'll take it! I walk my bike down to the OC and park my bike at Peters Hall.
My MacBook is in my backpack. Visit the OPL to do a little blogging.
I'm back home to read Joel Stein's new book - In Defense of Elitism. The book is new to me, too. I live in Oberlin, Ohio... a college town. Home of the OC... a  liberal arts college. I don't think that colleges are brain-washing centers for the radical left, but I know some hate Oberlin for that. IDOE: Only about half of Americans now think colleges do any good, and more than half of Republicans say they have a negative effect on society. That preachment crushes my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment