Monday, February 3, 2020

maandag 3 februari 2020

maandag 3 februari 2020 Midnight movie - Terminator: Dark Fate. An advanced Terminator, called Rev-9, is sent back in time to Mexico City, to murder Daniella "Dani" Ramos.
Up with Cole Stangler on France 24. Chinese shares plummet over coronavirus despite government stimulus. Cole also talks about the economic effects of caucus campaigning in Iowa. It's a warm Winter day. No way it's 61°F! Lots of walking around Oberlin College. Nice to see the kids outside on the decks and porches. Suddenly, I realize they're Generation Hot! I've always been concerned for our children... Every child on earth born after June 23, 1988, belongs to Generation Hot. View of Wilder Hall.
I saw this sun rainbow in the sky. It was rather persistent… following me everywhere today. I feel like it was a Gay Pride signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment