Thursday, February 13, 2020

donderdag 13 februari 2020

donderdag 13 februari 2020 Midnight movie - MST3K: The Space Children. Bud is just a regular kid, but the Space Blob gives him super powers! Omnipotent Bud! (OB for short.)
Golly! It's a Winter Wonderland! I wake up to see tons of snow!
I turn on CBS 2 Los Angeles just to see their weather report. Nice for you, L. A.! Sunny and 70s. Oops. There Goes the Neighborhood. Jeff Bezos buys $165-million LA mansion.
I get all bundled up for a walk to downtown Oberlin. It doesn't really feel all that cold - 31°F with light snow. (No wind.)
Passing by the Conservatory of Music - 77 W. College St.
Glad to hear this story on The Takeaway - Congress Funds Gun Violence Research for the First Time in Over 20 Years. I can hear David Hogg's voice in the intro. Remember Parkland!
Uff da! I feel my BP going up when I hear this on Randi Rhodes. She plays a clip from a Senate committee meeting. Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown Holds Republican Senators Accountable for Trump "Retribution Tour" BP: 143/88, pulse 86. I will not survive fascism. Back to Los Angeles. L.A. Story - a 1991 American satirical romantic fantasy comedy-drama film. L.A. WANTS 2 HELP U.

No comments:

Post a Comment