Thursday, February 27, 2020

donderdag 27 februari 2020

donderdag 27 februari 2020 Trump: There's a very good chance you're not gonna die. Now, I'm more worried! Midnight movie - Star Trek V: The Final Frontier. The renegade Vulcan Sybok hijacks the Enterprise in a desperate attempt to meet the God of Sha Ka Ree. What does God need with a starship?
Snow report from Mudd Center - 148 West College Street - Oberlin College. It's 23°F and a bit breezy. Notice the college boy!?!? I'm thinking that those beautiful Japanese Camellias could be blossoming in the Great Pacific Northwest.
My MacBook is in my backpack. Down to the OPL to pick up a couple movies and One Person, No Vote: How Voter Suppression Is Destroying Our Democracy by Carol Anderson.
I love Billy In St. Elmo's Fire. Rob Lowe played the sweaty guy who cavorts around town playing his saxophone.

No comments:

Post a Comment