Monday, February 24, 2020

maandag 24 februari 2020

maandag 24 februari 2020 Midnight movie - Dune.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. Nevada results are in and now it’s on to SC! The gang talks all about it. They played I Beg Your Pardon (Kon Kan) between segments. It was driving me crazy, but I found it. Yay! What a throwback! That's my earworm today. Walking around Oberlin College and the town listening to WOBC... The DJ is trying to accept the mild Winter in Ohio, but it's hard. It's February. There's supposed to be snow on the ground. He tells us that he's reading One Person, No Vote. I'm feeling your vibe! Thanks for playing Herbie Hancock and Steely Dan's Home At Last. Without very much sunshine, we got up to 50°F. I think some rain is coming soon. Some old SNL skits in the evening. In 2008, Shia LaBeouf is interviewed by Vinny Vedecci about Transformers. Vinny assumed that Shia had a sex change. No sex change.

No comments:

Post a Comment