Thursday, February 6, 2020

donderdag 6 februari 2020

donderdag 6 februari 2020 Aaron Taylor-Johnson plays John Lennon in the 2009 British biographical drama film Nowhere Boy.
Taylor-Johnson doesn't look like Lennon, but you soon let it go. Love the photo montage at the end of the movie. John Lennon (1957) performing with The Quarrymen.
More True Detective. Paul wakes up and finds himself in a strange situation... a strange place. He awakens in nothing but his underwear and soon realizes that he’s in Miguel's bed. Paul, though, has no recollection of the night. Ashamed, he leaves Miguel.
I didn't sleep much last night, but I had a cool dream where I met friends in Seattle for a Star Wars convention. I was wearing my Star Wars PJs, and we ordered food from Genghis Khan.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. I hear Sherrod Brown in Senate. They know that more damning evidence is likely to come out. GOP Senators Privately Admit Trump Is Unfit For Office, Sherrod Brown Says.

No comments:

Post a Comment