Thursday, March 11, 2021

donderdag 11 maart 2021

donderdag 11 maart 2021 EV-9D9: You are a protocol droid, are you not? Midnight movie - Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Did you see Paul Krugman on MSNBC? I’m pinching myself wondering if this is some kind of dream, because we really are responding more or less adequately to the crisis at hand, says Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman on the Covid relief bill.
Washington is #1... again! I ❤️ you! And you can be proud! From 30-something years of personal experience, I know how wonderful WA is. I miss you. Why Washington is the Best State in America.
This is me 11 years ago... relaxing in Thomas Park. That jacket!
It's a pandemic. It was on this day last year when the Director-General of the WHO - Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus - made his historic declaration. Corona Virus: One Year Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment