Saturday, March 20, 2021

zaterdag 20 maart 2021

zaterdag 20 maart 2021 Henry Cavill, man! Everyone knows that I have to watch Zack Snyder's Justice League... all 4 hours!
But first, I need to finish Netflix's I Am Not Okay With This. Whoa! A girl with super-natural powers! It's a humorous take on teenage angst, but the ending is shockingly very Carrie-like. Sleeping through most of the morning, I'm missing the first day of Spring. Eventually, I get outside. It's another amazing cloudless day but warmer than yesterday (52°F). I remember Daffodil Day at Pike Place Market. (Sad. No celebration like that here.)
Imagine Spring 5 billion years from now. The sun will be a red giant, and the solar system will look completely different. We will be celebrating Spring on Saturn's moon Titan.

No comments:

Post a Comment