Wednesday, March 31, 2021

woensdag 31 maart 2021

woensdag 31 maart 2021 Well... 40 years ago on this day, a poor young Ohio boy entered the gates of the Emerald City - Seattle. In honor of that momentous day... I watch The Wizard of Oz. Yeah! Somewhere Over The Rainbow, my Friends of Dorothy!
The bluest skies you've ever seen in Seattle. And the hills the greenest green in Seattle. Like a beautiful child growing up free and wild. Full of hopes and full of fears. Full of laughter full of tears. Full of dreams to last the years in Seattle. In Seattle. Yeah... The skies are usually gray. I liked the rain. I worked for 17 years at FHCRC. This video makes me feel a little nostalgic for Seattle. I worked 6 years at Pike Place Market. (No, I didn't throw fish.) But I have to admit that the fish mongers are pretty funny! Back in Ohio...

No comments:

Post a Comment