Sunday, March 14, 2021

zondag 14 maart 2021

zondag 14 maart 2021 Chris Hemsworth says that he's going to fight. Midnight - 2012 American action film - Red Dawn.
With the anticipation of the change to Daylight Savings Time, I'm restless and I can't sleep. Late, late, movie - MST3K: Moon Zero Two. In the year 2021, the moon is in the process of being colonized. This is a new frontier. We were too optimistic in 1969. Watching this makes me imagine a real Luna City... some day. I'd love to live there. Watching KCNC Channel 4 for the snow report. 11.1" at DIA!?! 1300 flights cncelled!!! LIVE from the outdoor weather lab in Denver...
On the day when DST starts, the Sun seems to set at a later time on the clock, creating the illusion of a longer evening. Buckminster Fuller would be wagging his finger at me... He felt that the words sunrise and sunset were impossibly dated. They harked back to when we thought the sun moved around the Earth, rising in the morning and setting in the evening. Really!!! Say Sunsight and Sunclipse.
Poor, old Pete. But I'm glad that he's getting some fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment