Friday, March 19, 2021

vrijdag 19 maart 2021

vrijdag 19 maart 2021 It took a decade for Ryan Reynolds to watch 'Green Lantern'. What did I watch last night? Green Lantern!
CNN - Bush on Capitol Insurrection: 'I was sick to my stomach'.
CBS: New hotspots emerge. Disease experts warn that the spread of a more dangerous variant and a too-rapid rush to return to normal life could prolong the historic health emergency. Infection numbers were trending down. Is Ohio is one of the 15 hot states? Nope.
Sunny, windy, chilly (33°F). There's not a cloud in the sky. Visit Tappan Square. Today, the flags are flying at half-staff for the people killed in the Atlanta Spa Shootings.
And now for something completely different...
Zac and I watch the most bizarre, demented, crass and funny musical ever... Forbidden Zone. Lucky me! I found this treasure in the Cult Classics section at the OPL. What is Squeezit doing in the garbage can? (De temps en temps, they speak French.)

No comments:

Post a Comment