Saturday, March 27, 2021

zaterdag 27 maart 2021

zaterdag 27 maart 2021 Les Soviétiques sur la lune! Jamais!
Midnight: For All Mankind. The only real source of entertainment our astronauts have on the Moon base is a videotape containing six episodes of The Bob Newhart Show. What if!?! Hi, Bob.
With the Texas drawls in For All Mankind, I dreamt that I was in a gay bar in the Montrose neighborhood. Lots of cowboy hats! It reminded me of Rumors Cabaret on good ol' Railroad in B'ham.
Walmart is busy. Usually, I shop there on weekdays, but I love their mini-pies. Got some hummus, too. It kinda crazy there on a Saturday. Drop off groceries. Out for some sunshine. Tourists are visiting Oberlin... and they have a tendancy to forget to wear their masks. Sheez! The magnolias in Tappan Square are starting to flower.
Oh, Robby! You're the best robot ever! I LUV you soooooo much!
Did you think I would watch Forbidden Planet? Again? Ha! Watch a Sci-Fi animated space comedy-drama television series - Final Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment