Wednesday, March 24, 2021

woensdag 24 maart 2021

woensdag 24 maart 2021 Pete was a good cat. He lived in Bellingham with a dog and two other cats, but he was the king of the house. Often, I would house-sit for my friends. He'd greet me when I came over. Bless his heart. He quickly got old and sick, and he was put to sleep. My heart is broken. I will miss my friend, Pete.
Sunrise: 7:26 AM, and it's already 57° when I take my morning walk. WTSQ is playing U2's Mysterious Ways. I love all of Achtung Baby. Close up view of 534 Morgan Street, a lovely little house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
If things work out as planned, I'll get my second vaccine on April 6th. I'll be immunized by April 20th. My biggest wish is to travel... to see my old friends in WA. In fact, I dreamt that I went to a fun party at the Columbia Center. I've never been to the Sky View Observatory.
By the end of the day, it's up to 73°. Greetings from RPB.
Travato! It's a luxury mini-RV. Let's go explore America!

No comments:

Post a Comment