Thursday, February 16, 2023

donderdag 16 februari 2023

donderdag 16 februari 2023 While watching KING 5 news last night, one of their webcams gave me pause to admire the skyline as the sun was setting on the city... And to see people inside the Space Needle. Amazing! Awesome!! Beautiful!!!
I'm not a very good Buddhist. Desire lies at the root of my suffering. My desire to move back to Washington State consumes me. I'm not at peace. Say a prayer for me. Generation Tech is one of my favorite channels on YouTube. Thank you, Allen, for sharing a message that not only pertains to a fictional universe far far away, but one where we can look at ourselves and learn to become better. THX for your contributions to Geek Culture. Desiring my SO Delicious Ice Cream, I bike in a little weather to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment