Friday, February 3, 2023

vrijdag 3 februari 2023

vrijdag 3 februari 2023 Midnight movie - MST3K: The Black Scorpion. 🖤 Mexico seems to be infested with these giant bugs. In segment 4, the bots make a puppet version of Joel to play with. (Air date for this episode: February 3, 1990. 33 years ago on this day.)
Winds outside and drafts in my apartment wake me up. BRRRR with -2°F wind chill. Feeling like single digits most of the day today.
This is me visiting Oberlin, Ohio from Seattle... 10 years ago on this day. It was super-chilly then as well. (Family re-union.) I miss that cool Hobie jacket.
Turn on France 24. Strange news report to start the day: Chinese Spy Balloon Detected Flying Across The United States. Let's rewatch the American superhero drama TV series The Watchmen, and it's every bit as good and even weirder than I remember. Damon Lindelof is a genius. Just wondering who plays the young Will Reeves in Episode 6. (Answer: Jovan Adepo.) I'm ❤️-ing this series all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment