Sunday, February 19, 2023

zondag 19 februari 2023

zondag 19 februari 2023 Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care. Blessings to our 39th U.S. president... 32 years older than me.
Ali Velshi is in Ukraine to mark one full year since the Russian invasion began. Ukrainian MP Inna Sovsun: There is no peace end to this war...only a military end. She's right. There will be no negotiated end to this war. Russia has to leave. Her little boy Martyn breaks my heart. Not even the kids are spared from the trauma of the war in Ukraine. Out for some fresh air. Sun, wind, clouds and blue skies (54°F).
Soundgarden plays in my head while biking around town. Chris Cornell ðŸ˜˜ One more time around (I might do it). One more time around (I might make it). The day I tried to live, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment