Saturday, February 25, 2023

zaterdag 25 februari 2023

zaterdag 25 februari 2023 C'MON! Leave poor Harper alone!! He's had enough since Harper 2.0!!! Always working hard to save the Universe for you slobs. Watch Andromeda: The Right Horse.
Hi, there! Surprise! It snowed a couple inches on us this morning. Now, it's sunny, and the snow is melting. Outside for a little bit. Walking alone with my hands in my coat pockets... blasting Logical in my ears.
Someone in Cleveland took a lovely photo of the snow before sunrise.
Turn on Hal Sparks. Interesting discussion about holes. I'm cracking up! If you didn't have holes - Johnny Million - you'd be a lot bigger?!?!
Seriously, I'm glad to see Philip Ittner on the show... talking about Russian military, their psychology. They discuss Zelenskyy’s latest press conference, the role of China in the Ukraine-Russia conflict, the fighter jet debate, and more.
I'm not tired of Ukraine. Refugees are the real story! Washington is a small state, but they have accepted many Ukrainian refugees. I'm so proud! Over 16,000 Refugees Now Call Washington State Home.
I was a refugee... once upon a time. Thanks, Seattle, you're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment