Monday, February 20, 2023

maandag 20 februari 2023

maandag 20 februari 2023 March For Our Lives founder David Hogg: Sometimes I get really stressed about how our generation will ever make it through DeSantis and the SCOTUS. Then I remember we have the one thing on our side they can’t buy more of but is the most valuable thing to have in politics. Time. We will outlive both and we’re voting. Yup. I'm 66 and stressed, but you guys give me hope.
Rep. Andy Biggs (AZ-R) is an obsessed and serious gun nut, and I'm glad that Mr. Hogg confronted him at the Congressional Hearing. Of course, Tucker Carlson is on FOX News with Biggs mocking the Liberal Activist... both breaking down in laughter. Sickening! 🤮 Am I too Logical? I said, now, watch what you say, they'll be calling you a radical. A liberal, oh, fanatical, criminal. That's nothing new.
Now for something completely different! Bonjour, Metz. Good news, Jedi! France hosts its first lightsaber championship.
I’ve been following “Geography Now” on YouTube for a long time. The guy who calls himself Barbs has done a profile on each country in the world from A to Z for 8 years now. Guess which country he covered this week. ❓ UKRAINE❗ This is a great video!

No comments:

Post a Comment