Saturday, February 4, 2023

zaterdag 4 februari 2023

zaterdag 4 februari 2023 Last night, I was watching the broadcast version of MST3K: It Conquered The World (including the commercials). It's a blast out of the past!!! I saw the magnificent Scott Madsen in his tight red shorts working out on the Soloflex.
The Boston episodes of Drunk History are some of the very best. Jen Kirkman (so toasted) 🤪 is trying, with great difficulty, to quote Mary Dyer... Taking a Stand for Religious Freedom. It is an hour of the greatest joy I can enjoy in this world. No eye can see, no ear can hear, no tongue can speak, no heart can understand the sweet incomes and refreshings of the spirit of the Lord which now I enjoy.  Persisting for a 14-minute walk... RETREAT!  It’s way too cold outside!! 🥶 I have meds to pick up at Meijer, but I’ll try to pick up my drugs tomorrow. I have a new book to read. (Thanks Amazon!) I was attracted by its Pie in the Sky, idealistic title... The End of Money, and the Future of Civilization. The end of poverty? No more discrimination? Drastic global problems to be tackled... and solved??
This book was published in 2009... the year when I experienced the freedom of free Wi-Fi... at the Seattle Public Library.
Quantum oscillator wave function... Useless. Unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment