Wednesday, November 28, 2012

dinsdag 27 november 2012

dinsdag 27 november 2012 Weird dreams about being chased by aliens who look like expanding humans. Keanu Reeves tries to rescue me, but they smash him. Up at 4:18. Watch RT News and the Keiser Report. "Britain is about to be flattened..." It sounds like London will be smashed by a financial Gorgo. Spicy clam omelet and hash browns for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for coffee. The barista is by herself. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Yay! I catch Steven Weber who joins the gang in studio for the last hour. He's so clever and funny that I laugh out loud... a lot. Up Westlake to work. I'm all around today. Starfish, Dolphins and Seahorses. Outside and in the Bike Room. I visit the Ducklings in the Infant Room. One kid has a weird, complicated cloth diaper system.
Advice to parents: KEEP IT SIMPLE! Over to Sea Otters for a very magical nap time. Some of them are fighting colds. Streetcar to Whole Foods. They're still serving turkey? Yay! Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff. Short walk this evening. Got my Powerball at Plaza Select Foods. Strange that I'm the only one in the store. The cute clerk wishes me "good luck." Thank you, Plaza Select Foods!
Watch KOMO News. More police violence. Report - Seattle police release dash cam video of man's alleged beating. "Comply to the police force, you zombie piece of s^*t!" Geez! 179 comments to this KOMO report. I would have said the same thing... "Don't shoot me!" The SPD beats up white people, too. Besides police brutality, KOMO shows the awesome Santa Fest in Sydney. How energetic! Love you, Sydney! Whoa! And The Empire State Building... Fantastic NYC! Turkey and gravy with sweet potato fries for dinner. Finally, Star Trek - Mudd's Women. The Enterprise picks up untrustworthy entrepreneur Harry Mudd accompanied by three beautiful women who immediately put a spell on all the male crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment