Saturday, November 3, 2012

vrijdag 2 november 2012

sick vrijdag 2 november 2012 Up at 1:37. My nose is dripping onto my pillow. I call work. I'm sick. Funny, John Fugelsang. John! You're a Westsider now? I'd like a piece of that action. My runny nose won't let me go back to sleep. Cruise the internet. Watch Rachel Maddow. Wow! The gas lines! I like the interview with Gov. Cuomo.
Video: Cuomo: Extreme Weather Is Here To Stay. Oy. I don't like this cold of mine. Watch more Current TV. After a couple naps. Watch movie - Terminator 2: Last Judgement. It's from the year 2029.
I skip Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines and go straight to Terminator Salvation. Watch RT. Crosstalk is interesting. They debate climate change. Are we living in a world of Franken-climate? Of course, Richard Milne is correct. The cute guy is always right. In fact, I watch Dr. Milne's whole show Critical thinking on climate change: separating skepticism from denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment