Thursday, November 29, 2012

woensdag 28 november 2012

woensdag 28 november 2012 Up at 4:22. Watch KOMO News. Seattle City Council member Tim Burgess has announced his decision to run for Seattle mayor. Mmmmm. I don't know about him. What about you, Mayor Mike McGinn? Turkey, grave, rice and hot hot tomato soup. Turn on Stephanie Miller. "Salvation Army - no longer a sponsor." Charity Navigator can help. My little PowerBall ticket sparks my imagination. I would love to travel and visit interesting places. Play with Google Earth and visit Helsinki. What a beautiful city. Wander into Paasivuori Park and find a sculpture by Johannes Haapasalo entitled “the Boxers” dating from 1932.
A hot spot, I'm sure, on a cold winter's night. Walk up Westlake to work. I visit the empty Moons & Stars classroom. Interesting, this.
It's a balance filled with fruit-veggie pouch caps. Creative idea. These pouches are very popular for lunch. And the caps are very colorful. Patty gets planning time. The Sea Otters get early playground time, and we run on the deck for a little bit. Back inside, the kids play with plastic nuts & bolts.
I set up the lunches. At first, the kids are serious eaters, then they get silly. I do the diapers (ouch, my back). Set out the nap mats. The kids go down easily. The Seahorses are a little bit of work, though. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at my place. Change into my shorts because it's a whole 48° ...yummy! Walk down to Target City and browse. Up to Westlake Center for some Thai Go Swimming Rama. Also, yummy!
I enjoy the sparkly lights d'town. Back to my place. Watch Politics Nation. Rev. Al! Thanks for picking on The War On Christmas.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Nice to see the scene at Rockefeller Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment