Friday, November 30, 2012

donderdag 29 november 2012

donderdag 29 november 2012 Merry Christmas Everyone! Midnight movie - Pee-Wee's Christmas Special. Annete Funicello with green teeth? Whoopie Goldberg begging for work? Dinah Shore giddily singing without realizing she is annoying everyone? Pee-Wee and a group of Marines in a dance number? It's all good.
I don't really make it through to Dinah Shore when I doze off. Up with alarm. Some people in our country are waking up richer... But not me. KOMO News - 2 lucky winners for record Powerball jackpot.
Left-over Swimming Rama and tomato soup for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller, but the gang is getting too silly for me, so I watch RT - The Keiser Report. It's the second part of the report which interests me. Max Keiser talks to professor and author Andrew Ross about the ‘angel capitalists’ striking debt across America. Ross talks about a coalition of Occupy groups looking to build popular resistance to all forms of debt imposed on us by the banks called Strike Debt and The Rolling Jubilee. Check it out. Streetcar to work. Spend some time with the Seahorses. We're in the Bike Room when we get a fire drill. We head out the back to the playground. When it's all over, we go back... But Coach Jay appears for soccer time. The kids are good sports about moving to the classroom. We sit and draw with our markers and stencils. This is mine! My friend Ed helps, too.
Later, we settle down and read books. This is a new favorite - The Construction Crew by Lynn Meltzer. This old building's ready to fall. What do we need? A wrecking ball. I need to read it twice.
Over to Sea Otters. Lunchtime is serious for 5 minutes, then the kids get into their various silly antics. Naps are a little difficult... not very. Back to Seahorses. They are sleeping. Nice and quiet. Walk up to Queen Anne. Get some things at Met Market. RapidRide bus to Virginia. Walk the rest of the way up to my place. I'm so curious about the Romney - Obama lunchtime that I go to NBC News right away.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
This is the first time to watch The Cycle. I love how the gang speculate on the conversation for the two rivals. Touré's menu...
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Pasta salad with my own home-made clam dip for dinner. Movie - 2012. I love the Charlie Frost character.

No comments:

Post a Comment