Sunday, November 4, 2012

zaterdag 3 november 2012

zaterdag 3 november 2012 Midnight movie - Star Trek. I love the chemistry between Kirk and Bones. "I may throw up on you." Nice way to start a friendship. The doc gives Kirk so many jabs. Can't rest tonight. I'm still coughing. Watch Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue - Up To The Challenge. This time, it's the Blue Lightspeed Ranger - Michael Chaturantabut - who shows off his moves.
I manage to sleep a couple hours this morning. Bean burrito for breakfast. Watch Up With Chris Hayes. Story Of The Week - What's At Stake With Climate Change. The time for choosing sides on climate change is now. Which side are you on?
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Check my ballot via King County Elections. Signature - verified. I love it!  I voted!  It's nice to do it early. Nathan Adrian would approve. I'm taking my umbrella for nothing. Walk down to 3rd and Pike. Catch a RapidRide up to the Seattle Center. Walk around a little. Shop at QFC. Now the RapidRide bus is packed. This is the new normal. Back to d'town. Turn on KBCS - 91.3 for the Hawaiian Radio Connection and relax. Rick Steves is next on my radio. He has a few books to review - Radio Shangri-La in Bhutan; Tibet on the Edge; Pico Iyer: Lonely Places. Do you want to start a radio station in Bhutan? Ask Lisa Napoli about it. Phil Borges has a website that includes what he calls "social documentary" photography. Llasa is changing a lot. Pico Iyer's new book is The Man Within My Head. All of these authors... Fascinating and engaging. Thanks to Netflix, I watch Not The Messiah - He's A Very Naughty Boy! It's the one-night-only opera of the Life Of Brian. Maybe it's just me - Ni! - but I love the We Love Sheep segment. Rice and lutefisk for dinner. Watch the news. Report - PBS Supporters Join 'Million Puppet March' and I see full-size versions of Big Bird, Bert and Ernie, and (fittingly for D.C.), Sam the Eagle. The story of the Octopus Hunter - 20-year-old Dylan Thomas - is making quite a ruckus. Report - Octopus Hunter: 'It's no different than fishing'. They say that his catch was completely legal. "Sushi or not sushi? That is the question." I say: "Leave them kids alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment