Tuesday, December 18, 2012

dinsdag 18 december 2012

dinsdag 18 december 2012 Up at 3:22. Watch DW-TV. Visit the quaint town of Quedlinburg, Germany. It is especially attractive because of its Christmas motifs, including life-size advent calendars for the children. Festive-looking.
Hash browns and egg salad for breakfast. The news shows snow everywhere... except downtown. We're in the "Snow Donut." I go outside to check for myself (with my cup of piping-hot soy chai latte). Back inside. Turn on Stephanie Miller. I enjoy listening to one caller about how we have a better way to change our world -- peaceful resistance. Gandhi and King changed everything.
Streetcar to work. After, a handful of short breaks, I start to set up lunches for the Starfish. Then they pull me to go to the Dolphins. Very mellow here with 2 teachers and 3 kids. I read books with the kids while Sarah sets up their lunches. They watch me eat my sesame noodles. The Sea Otters eat lunch late today. Late naps, too. But everyone goes to sleep. We experience a very magical nap time. Walk down Westlake to my place. Michael picks me up and drives me to Mount Baker. I pet the cats for a few minutes. Take the train back to d'town. Watch Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue - Web War. The Arachnor monster traps the Rangers in its web. Oh my!
Tunafish salad sandwich for dinner. Hmmmm. It was on the GEO QUIZ... We’re looking for the name of a town in the eastern Indian state of West Bengal. This town in the foothills of the Himalayas gives its name to one of the world’s most popular tea varieties. Answer: Darjeeling, India. So, I chose The Darjeeling Limited for my evening movie. Brotherly love! Three brothers travel across India by train in an attempt to bond with one another. Even if it's shocking and painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment