Saturday, December 22, 2012

vrijdag 21 december 2012

vrijdag 21 december 2012 Midnight movie - The Princess Bride. Cute little movie. Vizzini sorts it out... WRONG! I can't sleep. Too much caffeine in my system. Nod off during Green Acres for a few minutes. Watch KOMO News just for the weather. Spaghetti and steak for breakfast. Pete takes over my laptop. He's not exactly a lap cat, but he's a laptop cat.
I hear something go crash up stairs. It scares the girl cats and me. Pete must have tipped over the Shampoo rack in the bathroom. Now I'm looking for Pete. He's resting in a chair in the man cave. He's seems a little troubled. He licks my hand. Turn on Stephanie Miller for my walk to the Mount Baker Station. Wayne LaPierre is delivering his organization’s response to the Newtown massacre. Steph, the Mooks and John Fugelsang really light into this guy. He's pushing for guns in schools. Jim asks, "Is it alright for me to curse on the radio now?" Train to d'town. Stop by my place for a minute. Streetcar to work. Spend an hour with the Dolphins while Cristin and Sarah have a meeting. We almost try to go outside, but a shower stops us. We stay inside - dry & warm. Over to Sea Otters to set up their lunches. They're good eaters. Nap time is a little complicated, but they all sleep. I'm starting to worry about Pete. I arrive at Cat City at 4:04. Thank, God! He's alive and well... He wants me to pet him. Shop at Safeway. Of course, when I get back to the apartment, I watch 2012.


Always remember, folks. You heard it first from Charlie. (A little over the top, Charlie Frost.) Black bean soup. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment