Monday, December 17, 2012

zondag 16 december 2012

zondag 16 december 2012 Lots of good sleep. Up at 8:30. Watch RT - The Mystery Of Stalin's Death. He led the Soviet Union to victory during the Second World War, though many suffered greatly under his rule. His personal life was complicated, and the circumstances surrounding his death still remain a secret.
Watch last night's Saturday Night Live with Martin Short and Paul McCartney. I love the tribute by the children's choir Silent Night.
Martin Short is crazy funny. Nice chat with the Royal Family Doctor.
Watch Lab Rats - Night Of The Living Virus. I guess that it's a fantasy escapist day for me. Watch 2 Albert Pyun movies - The Sword And The Sorcerer and Abelar: Tales of an Ancient Empire.
I'm avoiding the news, but around 3 o'clock, I turn on France 24. President Obama travels to the bereaved town of Newtown, Connecticut Sunday evening. 'These tragedies must end'

No comments:

Post a Comment