Sunday, December 16, 2012

zaterdag december 15 2012

zaterdag december 15 2012 What's less than a week from now? Armageddon! And happy birthday to the special people born on December 21st! Listen to Wait, Wait! Francis Collins plays Not My Job! But he likes guitar. Let him play! Watch a little RT - TV/ How about a report about the largest city north of the Arctic Circle - Murmansk. Population - 468,039 (1989 Census). Despite its rapidly declining population, Murmansk remains the largest city north of the Arctic Circle. I'm not well. I'm fighting a cold. I think that I'll stay hone. Watch Up With Chris Hayes. Continuing the coverage of the massacre in Connecticut. It's still very emotional for me. All those poor children.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
And Melissa Harris-Perry.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment