Wednesday, December 5, 2012

dinsdag 4 december 2012

dinsdag 4 december 2012 Restless night. My nose is bugging me. I feel too warm then too cool. Check Rachel Maddow. Ha! Maddow: Santorum Could Have Been GOP Nominee, Now He’s Writing For WorldNetDaily. You may know WND as a haven for some of the wackiest political conspiracy theories you can think of.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Left-over rigatoni and a fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They mock the Boehner... that he's flabbergasted. I hear about this on 1010 WINS News - New York City officials, developers to break ground on $15 billion mini-city Hudson Yards.
Walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the Starfish, Seahorses, Dolphins and Sea Otters. I'm all over the place. We're experiencing some wind-chill on the playground. This might be the last day that I wear shorts this 2012. Some kids are shivering. Over to Dolphins. They're eating lunch early. I change some diapers before I leave. They're also eating lunch early... except a couple of the kids linger. So, I sit down and relax and eat with them. We read Tuesday by David Wiesner before naps. Actually, one of the kids specifically asks for it. They're all very attention. The story is weird, surprising and good.
It's quiet with the Seahorses. Someone wakes up with a fever. Poor, guy. Turn on NPR for the news. I'm fascinated how Voyager 1 has reached the Magnetic Highway. 11 billion miles away from Earth. Turn on BBC News. I need to find out about Prince William and Kate. They're expecting a baby (or two). Media from across the world have gathered outside King Edward VII Hospital in central London where the Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted following the announcement that she is expecting a baby. Kate is being treated for a severe form of morning sickness - hyperemesis gravidarum. "It just feels like you're dying!" (Who said that?) Aubergine stew on toast for dinner. I'm in an astronomical mood... with Voyager and all. Watch - Planet Saturn Documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment