Wednesday, December 26, 2012

dinsdag 25 december 2012

dinsdag 25 december 2012 Up at 7:30. Watch BBC America. It's a Doctor Who marathon! Beware The Snowmen!
After Voyage Of The Damned, I go home. A spacecraft - The Titanic - is set on an apocalyptic collision course with Earth, a host of killer robot angels and an evil severed-headed mastermind - it's just another Christmas for the Doctor...
What a rainy day. Michael gives me a ride home. It's a day for Sam Huntington. Watch movie - Jungle 2 Jungle. IMDb rating for "Jungle 2 Jungle" is rather low, but I like it... more than I expected. Laugh out loud! Especially about the giant spider. I cry a little when Mimi-Siku goes back to Venezuela.
Next... Being Human - Dog Eats Dog. Josh is held and forced against his will by the vampires to fight a fellow werewolf.
Now, for something a little more Christmassy... Doctor Who - A Christmas Carol. The Doctor has one hour to save a crashing spaceship and a miser's soul - but what lurks in the fog? John Cooper Clarke does "Who Stole Bongo's Trousers?" What a treat! Take a nice hot bath. Toast and tomato soup for dinner. Fall asleep watching Star Trek - The Search For Spock. I'm paying attention to Commander Kruge played by Christopher Lloyd. He puts it over the top... but I'm falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment