Saturday, December 29, 2012

vrijdag 28 december 2012

vrijdag 28 december 2012 Up at 1:46. Turn on DW-TV and fall back to sleep. Nice dream about visiting a small German family in an Internet café in a sunny park. Trays of meats and pastries are floating around. Lots of people surfing the World Wide Web with their laptops. Wake up from my dream at 4:48. DW has People & Politics. Switch to KOMO News. Excitement about the reopening of MOHAI. KOMO Gives Us A Sneak Peak.
Stir fry veggies and tofu for breakfast. Watch How The Universe Works: Asteroids. I'm interested in Nasa's Dawn asteroid probe.
Turn on KUOW for my walk to work. I love the annual review of music. The Song That Sings The Year. I like Hey, Ho by The Lumineers. At work, I clean out the stairwell at the Bike Room. Over to Sea Otters. It's Patty's lunch. I deal with the two boys. They give me a run for the money. One wants to dump the toys. The other just wants to read books. They conk right out after lunch. Over to The Infant Room. Just some sleeping babies to watch. I get a bottle of red wine when I leave. "Happy New Year!" Walk up to Whole Foods to pick up a couple things. #8 bus up to B'way. Get some Finlandia at QFC. #49 bus to d'town. Drop off stuff. Time for a walk. Freeway Park is my first stop. The trees... Ooooh. Aaaah. Watch KIRO News. I know about the stink. From Nordstroms to Macy's... especially at the elevators. It smells of urine! Watch Hardball. Leaders aim to make fiscal cliff deal as the deadline nears. Congressional leaders said they were “optimistic” about reaching a resolution, but...
Rigatoni with creamy chicken sauce for dinner. The Golden Path is dangerous... the desert storm that cannot be stopped. You will become that storm; the whirlwind! And nothing will be able to stop you, not even yourself! Watch Children Of Dune.

No comments:

Post a Comment