Tuesday, December 24, 2013

dinsdag 24 december 2013

dinsdag 24 december 2013 Restless night. Lots of news. BBC News. Watch WLS Chicago. -2°! Really? Chicago hit with frigid temps on Christmas Eve. Dangerous wind chills.
French Country Vegetable soup for breakfast. A Christmas Eve Spacewalk. I hear that they're successful.
Walk over to Tower 801 Caffe Ladro. Sit and listen to KOMO News while sipping my coffee. I'm not used to this strong stuff. Last-minute shopping, people! Whole Foods looks busy, but the rest of Westlake is dark. Except for retail and shoppers, no one is working. Work is quiet. Low numbers. Lots of teachers get to go home early. Actually, I work with the Starfish and Seahorses. Easy-going kids. I get to leave early, too. Streetcar to d'town. #106 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya. It's REALLY busy, but the clerks are ready for the business. I leave the store... There's a huge fire on King & 7th. Watch it on the news.
Tis the season for some fires. Even my neighbor burns somethings while cooking. Lots of smoke. The alarm never goes off, surprisingly. It's time to settle down. Watch a not-a-very festive MST3K - Time Of The Apes. "Monkeys! I hate them!" "You need to wash your hands!"
Strange MTT3K.

No comments:

Post a Comment