Thursday, December 12, 2013

donderdag 12 december 2013

donderdag 12 december 2013 Up at 3:03. Good morning, Chicago. You're -3° Brrr! The fog is back in Seattle. Check the KOMO Crime Blotter. I find the story about Pam's nephew - U-District shooting leaves man critically injured. Fried egg sandwich for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She wonders with Karl Frisch - How Many American Men Are Gay?
Walk up to Denny. #62 bus to Mercer. The day flies by since I'm busy. Eight Sea Otters. Playground. Diapers. They love the new doll strollers... for boys and girls. Lunch prep. Nap mat set-up. Whew. Even though the kids nap, they wake up early. Streetcar to d'town. It's drizzling on me a little. Train to Uwajimaya. Get some stuff for the X-mas box. I actually buy some Seasoned Baby Octopus.
#76 bus tunnel back to my place. Cook up some General Tsao rice and chicken. It needs more ginger. Watch Star Trek - TNG: Hollow Pursuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment