Monday, December 2, 2013

maandag 2 december 2013

maandag 2 december 2013 Restless night. Pete is being a noisy cat. BBC News - Tom Daley In Relationship With Man.
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Steph and the gang know about the Amazon plans - Jeff Bezos Tells Amazon Customers To expect Home Delivery By Drones. Go d'town early. I need to drop by my apartment to get my key card. Walk up Westlake to work. Everyone seems psyched about tonight's Seahawk's game. We have lots of extra people. Low numbers with the kids. The kids are not wearing gloves outside. My hands are freezing. Easy-going day. Train is absolutely packed. People going to the Seahawks game. I turn on the game. Wow! How NOISY! These fans are relentless. Let's go for 136.7 decibels. Southern fried chicken, potatoes and slaw for dinner. It's Seattle 34 - 7 New Orleans.
Watch Doctor Who - Black Orchid.

No comments:

Post a Comment