Friday, December 6, 2013

vrijdag 6 december 2013

vrijdag 6 december 2013 Up at 3:03. Watch BBC America. They have special coverage of the death of Nelson Mandela - South Africa and World Mourn Mandela. Archbishop Desmond Tutu is on live from Capetown... relieved that Nelson Mandela's suffering is over. Fried egg, potatoes and bacon for breakfast. Something to warm me up this cold morning - Doctor Who: The Fires Of Pompeii. Train to d'town. ATM cash. Walk up to Denny. I'm too cold to walk the whole way to work, so I catch the streetcar. We need a bigger streetcar. All those Amazon employees pack it up. Only 4 Sea Otters. They go out early. They take the cold better than I can. Inside, we break out the bubbles, bounce around some balls and doodle on doodle boards. Two more kids join the group. I get busy with diapers, lunch prep and nap mats. Whew. I'm tired. Glad to get a break. We read lots of books before nap time. They go down easily but wake up early. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Rainier Valley. I'm getting used to these 20-minute rides on the Link Light Rail. Well, I'm coping. Pete greets me. Max and Pete vie for time in my lap. Watch KOMO News. Seattle is busy this evening. 1) A pot party at the Seattle Center. 2) A Pearl Jam concert at Key Arena $65.50. Get it! (Well. Not me.) 3) The Great Figgy Pudding Caroling Competition at Westlake. Hey! It's a Win-Win-Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment