Tuesday, December 3, 2013

dinsdag 3 december 2013

dinsdag 3 december 2013 Up at 4:34. Watch KOMO News. Cold snap! No snow, though. Eglish muffin and jelly for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Walmart took part in a national Black Friday strike. Rude Pundit: The Elf on the Shelf Wept: A Scene from One Black Friday Strike. And how can Santa anything wrong? He seems to be minding his own business.
Santa goes to jail, of course. America! We should care about this!
I swear that I'm never going to eat again. Poor, Santa. Oh... just a toasted English muffin with jam. I need my energy for the kids. Timing my trip. It takes a total 60 minutes from door to Whole Foods. I reward myself with a raspberry-frosted chocolate donut. Walk up Westlake in the freezing wind to work. Busy day. I'm mostly with the jolly Sea Otters. Lunches, diapers and naps. The usual. I visit the Moons & Stars for nap time. One insists on protesting her nap for crying for 30 minutes. Geez! Thanks for the sad show, Kelly. The Sea Otters wake up from their naps. I'm anxious to leave work. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Cat City. The sun in already setting. Watch KOMO News while Max steals my Gardettos, Roasted Garlic Rye Chips. PS4 vs XBox One... Really? Primative toys.
Thank you, Pete, for amusing me. Cat in a bowl. How cute!
The cats seem to have an appetite, but I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment