Friday, December 20, 2013

vrijdag 20 december 2013

vrijdag 20 december 2013 Up at 4:18. Work calls me about the snow alert. KOMO News is on already, covering the snow storm. Let it snow! Report - Snow accumulates in Seattle for first time in nearly 2 years. Stewed tomatoes, herbed potatoes and a hard boiled egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. I'm treated to a fun and energetic hour with Carlos Alazraqui for Coffee With Carlos. I was going to make espresso. It's slippery at the back of the building. The sidewalks are fairly clear. Some are slushy. On the last 5 minutes of my walk to work, I get pelted with sleet. Schedules - a little crazy. Some of us made it to work. A visit the Infant Room again. Nice to hold babies. Cuddle them. Make them giggle. The Sea Otters frolic in the Bike Room. The kids are arriving late. Their schedules are off. One child shows me his little snowman.
Cute. And it's Pajama Day. I love the kid in the Pirate Pajamas. And... OMG! Teacher Allen is wearing his Batman Pajamas. COOL! The Seahorses are going down for naps. Rather easy. The Sea Otters are not very easy. Oh, well. I give up. Nice to leave at 3. Streetcar to d'town. Home. Watch some KOMO News. Eastside Catholic is still rallying for their Vice Principal... even on this wintry day. It's a SNOW DAY! You are amazing, young men and women. Report - High school students protest resignation of gay vice principal. This drama is going to keep on going, I think. It's obvious that the kids love their Vice Principal. I hear them. KEEP MR. Z.
I love Genghis Khan! I'm craving spicy Kung Pao chicken and Szechwan eggplant. Watch Doctor Who - Attack Of The Cybermen. I need to say that the Doctor stands out from the Cybermen. But what about the Cryos?
Next - Vengeance On Varos. Thanks, the potstickers are spicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment