Thursday, December 5, 2013

donderdag 5 december 2013

donderdag 5 december 2013 Up at 3:30. The cats are fighting again. Nice article about Tom Daley in the Daily Mail - It was love at first sight. He was on The Jonathan Ross Show talking about his Coming Out experience.
Peanut butter and jelly on an English muffin. Turn on Stephanie Miller. My dear girl. You're losing your voice. She goes home. Take out the garbage and recycling. Train to work. Walk from Westlake to work. Golly, it's cold. Help the Dolphins goes outside. Their poor little hands. It's a relief to go inside and warm up. The Sea Otters are doing cornstarch in their sensory table. Diaper, lunch prep and naps. Busy day. Back to Dolphins again. The kids are sleeping. Streetcar to d'town. Get some Swimming Rama at Thai Go in the Westlake Center.
A cute young couple sit ahead of me. Watch KOMO News in my apartment. Report - $15 minimum wage campaigners march on Seattle. Marchers work their way down International Boulevard in SeaTac.
Heading back to work for a meeting. I have to admire the lights of the season. Downtown looks beautiful.
Our meeting is about little bit and pieces of business. We're supposed to get raises and bonuses. I'll believe it when I see it. I want to go home. Streetcar, train and a walk in the dark to Cat City. I almost trip over a cat on my way up the stairs. Turn on MSNBC. Good interview between Chris Matthews and Barrack Obama. What would Rush Limbaugh say? "He's a  Marxist! And Obama is going to have an orgasm." Interesting program - Obama Confronts His Legacy.
Mr. Nelson Mandela... You are an inspiration. Peace, love and harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment