Tuesday, December 31, 2013

maandag 30 december 2013

maandag 30 december 2013 Midnight movie - Mystery Science Theater 3000: Gamera vs. Guiron. Gamera comes to the rescue of two young boys abducted by alien women with a taste for growing brains. As if that doesn't keep the heroic turtle busy enough, there's Guiron (part monster, part cutlery) to contend with.
Gamera is really neat, Gamera is filled with meat, We've been eating Gamera!! These guys really crack me up! Watch a little RT News. Volgograd must feel traumatized. Walk up Westlake to work. It rains on me a little. Easy-going day. I'm extra for the Sea Otters. I set up their lunches. A quiet two hours with the Dolphins. The Sea Otters wake up early. Joyce reads to them while I change the diapers. Streetcar to Denny. #8 bus up to B'way. Walk around. Shop a little. #60 bus to Madison. I'm getting chilly. Warm up to KOMO News. January can be rather dreary, but Seattle is excited. Report - Seahawks post-season means payday for local economy. Of course, I need to watch again - The Time Of The Doctor. Everybody’s naked underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment