Tuesday, March 11, 2014

dinsdag 11 maart 2014

dinsdag 11 maart 2014 Midnight movie - MST3K: Village Of The Giants. Oh, my... They roast the giant duck. Giant teenagers!
Turn on BBC News. Malaysian Airlines Probe: No terror link suspected in stolen jet passports. Restless. Bacon, egg and potatoes for breakfast. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-WA) is on KOMO News.
It's about the Senate's climate change all-nighter. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm extra with the Moons & Stars. I get to play a Jake and the Neverland Pirates game. It's a matching game.
These kids are smarter than me. Down to infants. Busy room. Someone needs something all the time. I leave exhausted. I walk home. Watch KOMO News. This sounds scary if you're a skier. Avalanche wipes out part of Crystal Mountain chair lift. CRASH! Ronan seems to hesitate to judge him, but Justin Bieber is his Zero - Farrow on Bieber: A big platform comes with big responsibilities.
Salmon salad sandwich for dinner. I need a silly movie - Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred. I love the scene where Fred turns into a were-Pomeranian a la Twilight.
It's funny... sometimes gory... and rather suspenseful.

No comments:

Post a Comment