Wednesday, March 26, 2014

woensdag 26 maart 2014

woensdag 26 maart 2014 Up at 2:45. Turn on BBC News. Flight MH370: 122 new objects spotted - Malaysia minister. I'm skeptical. Just lay in bed as the news drones on. Watch Prometheus. Poor Charlie Holloway. His champagne gets spiked with black alien goo by David Android.
Fried egg sandwich for breakfast. I feel spacey. Watch Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey: When Knowledge Conquered Fear. I would love to take a ride on Halley's Comet. Check for NBC Space News. Report - Far Out! Icy World Widens Our Solar System's Frontier.
Walk up Westlake to work. I'm between the Dolphins and Sea Otters. We risk getting a little rained on. It lets up for our playground time. While inside, I'm with the Dolphins. Fun with a sticker and marker art project. Over to Sea Otters for lunchtime. Wow! Zach is dressed in a blue Adidas Dude, Where's My Car? suit. I giggle a little... in honor of the movie. Naps... Everyone but one sleeps. He seems to want to run around the room, so I take him to the Bike Room. We run around the room and sing songs and join some early-risers. He looks worn out. I'm worn out, too. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Uwajimaya. Pick up a few things. Back to my place. Unpack the groceries. What's for dinner? Ronan Farrow Daily! But I see only one report - Obama: ‘NATO nations never stand alone’
Groovin' up slowly. Movie - Dude, Where's My Car?

No comments:

Post a Comment