Friday, March 21, 2014

vrijdag 21 maart 2014

vrijdag 21 maart 2014 Up with alarm. Watch France 24. Europe is nervous about the situation in Ukraine. Kiev has quietly increased its military presence in eastern Ukraine. Leaders are meeting in Brussels to discuss the Ukraine-Russia crisis. There's François Hollande LIVE.
Spaghetti with meatballs for breakfast. More about Ukraine - Interim Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk says it is "crystal clear" that Russia will "try to move further and to escalate the situation in southern and eastern Ukraine". Ukraine inches closer to Europe.
Follow up on that kid from NJ - Teen Who Sneaked Into WTC Tweets Apology: I Meant No Disrespect. Walk up to Denny. Catch a #62 to Mercer. A guy almost gets hit by a truck. Yikes! I don't want to see someone get smashed before I start work. I with the Ducklings most of the day. When they wake up from nap time, we set up the lunches. Almost all of them eat at the same time. Then it's free play. I cover Kyle's lunch. One of his babies doesn't want to eat for me. The others seem okay with me. I get to leave early when Kyle comes back. Walk up to Denny. Waiting for a #8, I see lots of school busses riding up-hill. Kids shouting and waving. They're coming from We Day. Congratulations, kids!
15,000 students rock KeyArena for We Day. Beautiful day. Crystal blue skies. Walk up and down Pike and Pine. It's 50° but I don't think it's warm enough to go sirtless. Yet, I see a young stud running up B'way... shirtless. Back to my place for KOMO News. Weather blog - Latest forecasts reaffirm warmer than normal summer for Northwest. That would be nice. Watch Power Rangers - Jayden's Challenge (again).
Spaghetti and meatballs for dinner... but it's not Banquet this time. I'm making my turkey-meat balls. Authentic Italian spaghetti. Watch Cosmos - On Fox. http://www.hulu.com/watch/604551#i0,p0,d0

No comments:

Post a Comment