Tuesday, March 18, 2014

dinsdag 18 maart 2014

dinsdag 18 maart 2014 Midnight movie - MST3K: Eegah. My favorite scene is where Eegah punches Tommy in the face, and the kid does a face-plant into the dirt. Joel and the bots cheer.
Watch WLS Chicago News - Illinois primary polls open for voting on Election Day. Turkey burger for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. It's brought to my attention... School Bully Concerns For A My Little Pony Fan.
Helicopter crashes near Space Needle!
Firefighters on the sight!
With this heart-breaking news, I walk up to Denny while listening to KOMO News Radio. The helicopter crash is all the talk at work. I'm in the Infant Room(s) most of the day. Low numbers in most of the rooms. One room has only one baby. Illness everywhere. The runniest noses in the world! The naps are done already, it seems. Just some feedings and diapers. Over to Sea Otters for a short lunch break. The kids sleep until 3. Nice. Walk down Westlake to Denny. Pick up some stuff at Whole Foods. Streetcar to d'town. Back to my place to watch KOMO News. The KOMO staff share their feelings and experiences on this tragic day. Condolences. Commiserate.  Sympathy.So, I get to mellow a little bit. It's full circle with My Little Pony. Jeez! I want the Power Rangers! Anyway... Ronan Daily - Male ‘My Little Pony’ fans unite at Bronycon.
Sadness mixed with Magic Pony. Strange day, I admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment