Tuesday, March 25, 2014

dinsdag 25 maart 2014

dinsdag 25 maart 2014 Restless night. Watch DW-TV. DW reporter Michael Altenhenne does a documentary about Crimea - Two Weeks In Crimea. Simferopol’s Lenin Square flooded with Russian flags.
Tofu eggless salad with wild rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Bob Cesca of The Daily Banter talks about why “Cosmos” isn’t teaching the story of Creation. He posts ‘Creation Museum’ Demands Equal Airtime to Refute Scientific Facts in ‘Cosmos’ Series.
Here's the interview with Bob Cesca. The Ark Park? I'm tired, but I walk all the way to work. Sometimes, it's raining. I'm with the Seahorses for an hour to be their 3rd person. We have circle time together. An art project. Then we go outside. I hear one of the kids say, "It's wet!" Over to Infants for a while. The Tree Frogs are desperate for help. Finally, the Starfish. I take a couple early-risers to the Bike Room. One of them tells me, "I play Nemo on the iPad." I take the streetcar to Whole Foods. Grab a few things... My bill is actually under $20! Back to my place. Watch the news. Search continues for mudslide victims. Weather is bad for operations. Obama Sends Prayers to Washington Amid Mudslide. This my gray and silvery Seattle. 55 degrees. Rain with breaks.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment