Wednesday, March 12, 2014

woensdag 12 maart 2014

woensdag 12 maart 2014 Up at 3:42. My sleep is really screwed up. Watch Star Trek - Return To Tomorrow. My favorite quote - Sargon: One day our minds became so powerful, we dared think of ourselves as gods. Watch KOMO News.
Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. Interesting ad on Free Speech TV. Walk over to 7-Eleven for some coffee. So many cigarette butts on the ground. Up to Denny. My back hurts, so I grab a #40 bus to Mercer. Yay! I get some time outside with the Dolphins and Sea Otters. It's a beautiful day. Low numbers in some classrooms. Easy-going day... even in the Infant Room. Streetcar to d'town. #550 bus to Uwajimaya. Spring is coming! Sakura Celebration! Nice little food fair.
#316 bus tunnel back to my place. Check the weather in Ohio. Snow again? I send my condolences to family out there.
Watch Ronan Farrow Daily. Why is Seattle in the background?
Former CIA Intelligence Analyst Nada Bakos discusses with Ronan Farrow Senator Dianne Feinstein’s accusations against the CIA of spying on the Senate Intelligence Committee. Back to KOMO News. I'm glad for this news - Garfield, Issaquah High Schools to tackle racism together. Atomic energy, these two teams. Does gyoza go with Kronos? Impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment