Friday, March 14, 2014

vrijdag 14 maart 2014

vrijdag 14 maart 2014 Up before alarm. Chili on toast for breakfast. John Fugelsang! What's in the Whole Foods bag?
Dave Rubin joins the show. There's a sexy liberal!
Walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the Sea Otters for a couple hours. It's Freeplay Friday. I love how these toddlers socialize, but there's one who likes to be alone with his books.  This one is a favorite.
Walter Wick - Can You See What I See? Dinosaurs. We have a lot of fun in the Bike Room. At one point, we just run around happily screaming. Back to the classroom. They read books while I set up lunches and nap mats. Over to the Infant Room. They have pie over there for Pi Day. I take a slice of Marionberry pie. Some of the babies are sick. Runny noses. No appetite. 'Hold me' babies. I'm extra for the last half-hour. We open the gates to let the crawlers and walkers mingle. Fun. Streetcar to d'town. On board: a 3-year-old train fanatic. He loves the ride. This driver knows how to make it dramatic for kids. 'Whoa!' Back to my place. Turn on KOMO Radio. Follow up on the problems on Capitol Hill - 'Outwatch' safety brigade aims to keep Capitol Hill residents safe. Well, something innovative from a youngster - Henry's Humdingers. Mary interviews the young inventor of the spicy-sweet treat.
I think Grumpy Grandpa sounds good. I want some... NOW! There's more to this kid... Young entrepreneur taking honey business by storm. Switch to MSNBC. Ronan Farrow interviews Dr. Michio Kaku, Professor of Physics at the City University of New York. Report - The science behind the disappearance and search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
The search for the missing Malaysian Airlines plane is all about data – how much was recorded, and how to get it. This is The Mystery Of The Week! In spite of my bubbly mood, I dare to watch Collapse. They're going to pop my bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment