Saturday, March 29, 2014

vrijdag 28 maart 2014

vrijdag 28 maart 2014 Up with alarm. I don't want to get out of bed. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Syndicated columnist Tina Dupuy calls in to talk about hypocrites among the Far Right. Stephanie has a little Tinsel Talk in her last hour. Zac Efron is up to no good. Whatcha doin' in Skid Row? Report from TMZ - Zac Efron Attacked After Midnight in Downtown L.A.
Teriyaki salmon and egg roll for breakfast. Walk in the drizzle up to work. I'm in the Infant Room all day. A couple of people are out. Lynette brings in donuts for our tough day yesterday. Thank you! The same baby cries while her teacher takes a lunch break. It seems like a long hour. Tanya's group sleeps a while. Nice and quiet here. The Sea Turtles are easy-going. Streetcar to d'town. I'm waiting and waiting for the #10. At least the rain has let up. Up to Harvard Market to get some Vikingfjord. Back to my place. Watch KOMO News. They do a story about the Haunted Coke Machine Of Capitol Hill.
They got my attention... Everyone hanging out on Pike Street in their costumes for the Amazing Emerald City Comicon. Super heroes!
Personally, I'm not phased by this, but Seattle sets record for all-time wettest March. Not once did I need an umbrella.
Chicken pot pie for dinner. Watch Power Rangers - Samurai: The Blue and The Gold. Since we're into a color scheme, I'll try Cosmos: Blues For A Red Planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment