Tuesday, April 14, 2015

dinsdag 14 april 2015

dinsdag 14 april 2015 Up at 3:24.  Watch France 24.  THE DEBATE - On the Road Again: Hillary Clinton Runs for President. How to understand American Politics... for French students. Anchovy and onion omelet and hash browns for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. I'm laughing out loud when they compare Marco Rubio's audience with the Yip-Yips of Sesame Street. Witty and sexy Bob Cesca of The Daily Banter and The Bob & Chez Show podcast hangs with the gang in the Los Angeles Bureau for the last hour. Good show guys!
It's mostly cloudy and a chilly 42° for my walk up to Trader Joe's. Listening to KUOW on my way. The situation of Seniors in SF in highlighted - San Francisco seniors cross the digital divide.
The digital divide is ever-widening. Sometimes, I relate because I can't keep up with the changes and advances. Many San Francisco seniors are low-income. Many live alone... and homebound. Tricia Webb... in her apartment in the Western Addition... Thank you SF Connected for helping them. I wonder. Will I be stuck in The Cambridge... getting older? Immortality? Watch Star Trek TOS - The Omega Glory. SULU: Approaching planet Omega Four, sir. Object ahead. Another vessel in planet orbit, Captain. KIRK: Lieutenant, sound alert. UHURA: Aye, sir. All decks report ready, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment