Saturday, April 4, 2015

zaterdag 4 april 2015

zaterdag 4 april 2015 Up at 3:34. Restless night. A total lunar eclipse is visible in Seattle this morning just before sunrise.
KING-5 managed to get a shot of it. Oh, my. My last day of Comcast service will be April 11th. So, after that, I'll be stealing Wi-Fi. Cancelling Comcast was easier than I expected. I talked with "Ian of Customer Loyalty" and he was totally cooperative. Anyway, this is going to be a major "quality of life" issue. It's going to be hmmm... You know... a fascinating transition. Damn it! It's 47° and a little windy for my walk up to the Capitol Hill SPL. Lots of computers are available this early. Down B'way. They say that the Capitol Hill light rail station is 83% complete. Service to start early next year. Back to my place. Low-energy. A cold's got me, I think. Re-watch Forrest Gump since I fell asleep after 47 minutes of it last night. Forrest makes history in the most innocent and accidental ways.
The clouds are burning off and it looks beautiful out. I stay inside to rest. Midday movie - Gor. (Thank you, Netflix.) I have never seen the first of the series, but this is supposed to be The Most Ridiculous Nerd Fantasy Ever Filmed! American professor Tarl Cabot is transported via a magical ring to planet Gor... where he meets an interesting slave girl, Talena.
SAKURA-CON is getting boisterous next door. Sakura-Con convention brings anime fans to Seattle. Next - Lost In Space: A Change Of Space. An extra-galactic vehicle lands on the planet. Dr. Smith goes inside the spaceship, puts on the magic helmet and takes off into the 6th Dimension. Doctor Zachary Smith: Lord of the Galaxies.

No comments:

Post a Comment