Wednesday, April 29, 2015

woensdag 29 april 2015

woensdag 29 april 2015 Sixth Avenue glistens from a recent rain. No rain on me. I feel that I have Seattle to myself. It's quiet except for someone yelling - turrets-like ranting - in the distance. I'm home from work at 12:59 AM. Enjoy a quaint episode of Space Cases. I like how everyone trades places. Radu becomes a human. Beef potstickers for a snack. Conk out while RT News. Russian Cargo Ship Suffers Glitch After Launching Toward Space Station. Sleep for a handful of hours. Up at 8:55. Tunafish salad sandwich for breakfast. Watch France 24. IN THE PAPERS: 'Mother Of The Year' Stops Son From Rioting In Baltimore. Mother seems pretty aggressive. Aggression begets aggression. It seems like she's trying to shame her son. Shame is not the solution. So, the cycle continues. Switch to KOMO News. They take me back to Space. Russia's spinning supply ship for ISS spinning out of control; a total loss. The universe is a realm of new possibilities. YouTube offers a new documentary on Pluto. On July 14, 2015, the Pluto system is due to be visited for the first time by the New Horizons probe. Why is Pluto pink? Where did it come from? Catch up with some sleep. Potato and broccoli medley for dinner. Watch Thor: The Dark World.

No comments:

Post a Comment